Note: The following instructions are for KDE 4.
- Right-click the desktop and select "Appearance Settings...".
- Select your desired wallpaper from the "Picture" drop-down list.
KDM Login Theme
- Select K->System Settings.
- Select the "Advanced" tab.
- Select "Login Manager".
- Select the "Theme" tab.
- Choose your desired SE theme from the list.
- Use K->System Settings->Appearance->Splash Screen to select one of the SE themes.
- Select K->System Settings->Desktop->Screen Savers.
- The SE screensaver is in the Eternity section, called Eternal Damnation.
This changes the image which is shown during boot-up. The theme can be selected by running the following command:
sataniconf plymouth satanic-logo
See the Kubuntu Uninstall page.